List of Contents
- 1 The Difference between Synthetic Hair vs Human Hair
- 1.1 What Is Human Hair Wigs
- 1.2 The Advantages And Disadvantages of Human Hair Wigs
- 1.3 What Are Synthetic Wigs
- 1.4 Synthetic Wigs Advantages And Disadvantages
- 1.5 Difference Between Human Hair Wigs And Synthetic Wigs
- 1.6 Are Human Hair Wigs Better Than Synthetic?
The Difference between Synthetic Hair vs Human Hair
Nowadays, there are two main types of wigs on the market. Those are wigs made from real human hair and synthetic wigs. So how to distinguish what is synthetic hair and what is real human hair and which hair type is right for you, the things we write below will help you choose the right hair type for you.
What Is Human Hair Wigs
There are 3 types of Virgin Hair Vietnam lace wigs including front lace wig, closure wig, and U-part wig. This classification method is depending on the thread area. Among them, human lace front wig and human lace closure wig are the popular choices of women.
Details of real human hair wigs
1, Material: 100 % Virgin human hair and Remy human hair. Virgin human hair wigs are the best wig for women, this wig keeps the cuticle-aligned hair in the same direction. This can ensure the hair looks natural, soft, and silky. Hair does not shed and does not tangle when combing
2, Grade Quality: There are 3 types of quality including single drawn, double drawn, and super drawn. Super drawn is the best quality of Virgin Hair Vietnam.
The Advantages And Disadvantages of Human Hair Wigs
* Styling versatility: because human hair lace wigs are made from 100 % real human hair, they can meet people’s different requirements of curling, cutting, coloring, and other styles you want. With wigs from Virgin Hair Vietnam, you can do any style without worry about hair damage.
*Longevity: Long service life from 1-2 years under the condition of careful and proper maintenance.
* Highest quality: Full cuticles aligned hair and they have the same direction, no shedding, no tangle, very soft and silky.
* Quality lace: has excellent breathability to keep the scalp breathing well.
* Texture: Due to different types of human wigs, you may choose the texture that is the same as your own hair.
* Look natural: This wig can look and feel incredibly natural.
* Cost: Cost of best human hair wigs is expensive because they are made from real hair.
* High maintenance: just like real hair, they need to be washed and cared for carefully to maintain their style.
* Reacts to the weather: Just like natural hair, the texture of women’s wigs will become flat, frizzy, or dry depending on the weather.
* After a long time, the wig will no longer retain the texture, so more professional methods and technology will be needed to re-style.
* Fragile: if styled repeatedly with heat styling tools or combing too hard, hair will become frizzy and damaged
What Are Synthetic Wigs
Synthetic wigs are usually made of plastic fibers, chemical fiber, or nylon. Synthetic hair wigs have made great strides in recent years. Synthetic wigs look similar to human hair wigs.
Synthetic wigs have been produced in various shapes, curly, straight, curls, dyed,… The fiber or nylon of synthetic wigs can sustainably maintain curls, waves, and volume hair even washing hair many times.
Synthetic Wigs Advantages And Disadvantages
Advantage of synthetic wigs
* Look natural: a high-quality synthetic hair wig can look as natural as a human hair wig.
* Low maintenance: synthetic hair fibers require less care than a human hair.
* Weather resistance: One of the main advantages when considering the artificial wig vs wig debate, is the ability of the artificial wig to stay in shape, regardless of the weather.
* Cost: The cost of synthetic wigs is cheap.
Disadvantages of synthetic wigs
* Styling less versatility: Synthetic wigs cannot be styled using heated styling tools, it can’t be straightened or curled to different shapes.
* Poor breathability.
* Longevity: Synthetic wigs really don’t last as long as human hair wigs.
* Color also can’t be changed- synthetic wigs should not be re-colored.
* Synthetic wigs cannot be combed into different hairstyles as you wish.
* Shine – some synthetic wigs may have an unnatural shine.
Difference Between Human Hair Wigs And Synthetic Wigs
1, Cost is different
Human hair wigs are expensive than synthetic wigs
2, Protection for your own hair is different
Wigs made from real hair have a lace base, better breathability than synthetic wigs, so human hair lace wigs can provide good protection for your own hair.
3, Weight is different
Wigs made from human hair will feel heavier than synthetic wigs on the basis of the same length and texture.
4, The hair care ways are different
The best human wigs need more care to keep them long, synthetic wigs can hold their shape for a long time without other maintenance procedures.
5, Usage time is different
Wigs made from ordinary human hair can last up to 1-2 years with proper care, however, synthetic wigs can only last about half a year.
6, The feeling of touching and wearing is different
Human hair wigs will be softer to wear and touch.
Are Human Hair Wigs Better Than Synthetic?
Both human hair wigs and synthetic wigs have their own pros and cons, so which one is better? Are human hair wigs better than synthetic wigs?
In fact, in terms of potential value, I think a 100% human wig is better than a synthetic wig. Although human hair wigs require more maintenance and cost more than synthetic wigs, they are more comfortable for women and can last longer, maybe even longer. Bringing well protects women’s hair and scalp.
But synthetic wigs also have their own benefits, how to choose completely depends on your needs and desires. Both types are great choices for you.
So what is the best human hair wig? Where to buy affordable human hair wigs? Virgin Hair Vietnam will be a good place for your shopping
All the Human Hair Bundles with closure and Human Hair Wigs from Virgin Hair Vietnam are of high quality, both made from virgin human hair with full cuticle aligned, no chemicals, no shedding, and no tangles. Hair wholesale will be very welcome.
Do you want to share more tips on human hair wigs and synthetic wigs? We are happy to see your comments.