If you are looking for a lace closure but don’t know what type of mesh is best for yourself. If your hair doesn’t grow enough or you want to change up many hairstyles for yourself, a lace closure is the best solution. So, in this blog I will guide you to choose the lace of the closure that is best for you.
Most girls want a bang that looks as natural as possible, so choosing a lace is very important.
List of Contents
What is a Lace Closure ?
Lace closure is a hair extension where the hairs are tied with beige or dark brown lace. The size of a lace closure is several inches wide depending on the customer’s request. Depending on the preferences of each person, they will choose for themselves a suitable lace size, it can be 2*4, 2*5, 2*6, 3*4, 3*5, 4*4, 5 *5, 2*6, 6*6 or 7*7……And they are glued or sewn onto a wig.
Lace closure is quite a popular type for women who care about their hair. The hair looks very natural in its own way and you can also choose lace types, custom sizes or strands on lace.
Why should use Lace Closure?
The lace of closure used is very thin and matches the color of the scalp so it looks very natural, no one can tell if you are wearing a wig or lace closure. The workers crocheted them by hand very carefully to ensure that the hair would not break and other damage.
Also you can divide the lace closure into parts in any way you want, it can be free-part, middle-part, 2 parts, 3 parts or 4 parts,…
You can bleach the knots on the closure for a more natural look, a softer feel, and less exposure between the knots and lace.
How to choose the right type of lace closure for yourself?
Because you should choose a lace closure that matches your skin tone and the way you use it. So it will help you look more natural when wearing a wig without being damaged. Each type of lace has different pros and cons, below I will help you do that.
Here is a video of 3 types of lace closure: HD lace – Swiss lace – Transparent lace.
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of a wig constructed with HD Lace, Swiss Lace or Transparent lace.
The advantages and disadvantages of HD Lace Closure
– Some of the advantages of HD Lace:
- It’s light, soft and very thin so it’s a perfect fit for the skin
- Lace eyes are small and transparent making it difficult for the naked eye to see when wearing it
- Don’t use chemicals to help hair stay healthy and reduce tangling and shedding.
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Easily melts into the skin when applied, can be used without glue
- Reduces the possibility of scalp itching for sensitive skin
- Lace is very thin so be careful and meticulous when using it
- It can tear the lace if you’re not careful
Raw materials are not abundant
The advantages and disadvantages of Swiss Lace Closure
– Some of the advantages of Swiss Lace:
- It’s thicker and more durable
- The lace is soft
- It has 2 colors to make it easier for everyone to choose: medium brown and dark brown
- Suitable for medium skin tones
- It’s hard to detect when you’re wearing it
- There may be no need to use glue if you choose the right size, it will not come off because the inside of the hat has an elastic band to adjust and fix it.
- It’s thicker than HD lace
The advantages and disadvantages of Transparent Lace Closure
– Some of the advantages of Transparent Lace:
- It is very durable
- Suitable for light-medium skin da
- Perfect choice for beginners
- Gives a natural look
- It’s thicker and coarser
- This lace is not used as often as other laces
- It’s not transparent like HD lace
- Lace is not soft which can cause irritation for people with sensitive skin.
If you need to know more about lace closure and wig, please contact us immediately!
Virgin Hair Vietnam is one of the best places where you can choose for yourself quality and durable lace closure wigs at affordable prices.